1. As per rules and regulations of the School, it is mandatory to appear and clear all Internal Examinations, otherwise a student may not be permitted to appear for the Board Examinations.
2. Students who do not fulfil the attendance and pass criteria will not be considered for promotion to next class/appear for the Board Examination.
3. As per CBSE rules 75% attendance is compulsory. A student with attendance shortage till 19th Dec’09 will not be permitted to sit for the Pre-Board Examinations.
4. No Admit Card will be issued to a Student (X, XII) if his/her attendance is below 75% or has not passed in every subject in the Pre-Board Examination.
5. Provisional admission to class XI for the students of class X of this School, will depend upon their score in all House, Examinations, Pre-Board and as per criteria laid down by the School authorities.
(a) Science Stream Above 60% marks in aggregate (65% in Maths & Science)
(b) Commerce Above 55% marks in aggregate
(c) Humanities Above 50% marks in aggregate (only for girls)
The school authorities have the jurisdiction to amend the provisional admission criteria, if the
need for doing so arises.
General behaviour will also be taken into consideration.
6. For class XI, No change of Stream/Subject will be permitted after 26th Sept. 09.
7. PERIODIC TESTS will be conducted as per the Schedule already prescribed and due weightage is given to these tests at the time of compiling the Annual Results.
(a) If a Periodic Test falls within eight days of the admission of a student or his/her change in the optional subject, then exemption can be granted, provided the application is submitted.
(b) If a student is absent from school on Thursday, then 5 marks will be deducted from the Periodic Test he/she is going to appear in, on the coming Saturday and if the student is absent on Friday too, then another 5 marks will be deducted.